Hire SmartBooks Accounting to keep your books saving you time (instead of you trying to do the books yourself) and money (pay for just bookkeeping and not for a full-time employee).
- Invoicing your customers from your daily work notes. (Accounts Receivable)
- Entering your bills to be paid for budgeting and cashflow control. (Accounts Payable)
- Bank Statement and Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Producing a Profit and Loss Statement. (Income and Expenses)
- Producing a Balance Sheet. (Assets, Liabilities and Equity)
- Budgeting and Forecasting Reports.
- A/R aging reports for collections on overdue invoices.
- Sales Tax Returns.
- Income Tax Returns.